FCwalk 2020 IS Happening!
The annual FCwalk is a major fundraiser for Friendship Circle, and 2020 will be no different.
To keep everyone safe, this year’s walk will not take place at LifeTown. Instead, on Sunday, October 25, at 9:30AM, you will be able to participate in the walk wherever you are.
The kickoff will take place online at www.FCwalk.com. Lace up your sneakers and join us at 9:30am for some surprises and the countdown to the walk.
Utilizing an FCwalk app, you will be able to track the progress of all the other FCwalk participants in real time as you complete your 1-mile walk or 5k run around your neighborhood or a local park.
After the walk, a post-event, drive-through CARnival will be held at LifeTown. Pre-registration is required to ensure everyone’s safety. Click here to register.
Here’s how the 2020 FCwalk will work:
BEFORE THE WALK
Sunday, October 25, 2020
Walk. Run. Roll.
Safe and Separate yet Together
ONE WEEK BEFORE THE WALK: Monday-Friday (October 19-October 23)
- Sign up for FCwalk and create you fundraising team.
- Let your family and friends know you are participating in the walk to help raise money for Friendship Circle.
WALK DAY: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25:
- Pick up your walk T-shirt at LifeTown.
- Join us outdoors at LifeTown to tie-dye your T-shirt on Wednesday, October 21, at 4:00 pm
Need help? We've got you covered! Visit our support page by clicking here or give us a call at 973-251-0200.
- 9:30AM: Watch the pre-Walk festivities at www.FCwalk.com.
- 9:45AM: WALK – Using your FCwalk app, walk a 1-mile or 5K track around your own neighborhood as you the progress of all the 2020 FCwalkers. Click here to download the app.
- 10:30AM: Post-event, drive-through CARnival at LifeTown! Enjoy food and fun from your car! Pre-registration is required.